Please when integrating consider that Flanks can add fields to any endpoint, all changes will be tracked here.
- Completed "Query Engine" documentation with more available fields (_id, account_id, card_id, investment_id, liability_id, portfolio_id).
- Add fields to v0/bank/credentials/liability endpoint
- field contractNumber, obtained from the financial institution website
- field interest, information about the liability interest
- field subtype, only for loans indicate if its mortgage or not
- Add timestamp fields in UTC:
- A new page TestBank has been added to this documentation. It explains the special features that can be used when using TestBank to add new credentials through our link.
- order_id field is added to the response of endpoints:
- The endpoint for investment transactions was incorrectly documented as v0/bank/credentials/investment/transactions (plural), but the correct one is, in fact, v0/bank/credentials/investment/transaction (singular). This has been corrected. Both URLs are still valid (and work exactly the same) but we'll discontinue the support for the wrong one by Q2 2023.
- Type 63 for investment transaction types added meaning "Buy open"
- Type 64 for investment transaction types added meaning "Buy close"
- Type 65 for investment transaction types added meaning "Sell open"
- Type 66 for investment transaction types added meaning "Sell close"
- Type 49 for investment transaction type added meaning "Variation Margin"
- transaction_id field is added to the response of endpoints