Comment on page
Please when integrating consider that Flanks can add fields to any endpoint, all changes will be tracked here.
- Testbank:Include SCA_TYPE_NOT_ALLOWED and USER_INTERACTION_NEEDED as special passwords to generate the specific errors.
- Link Errors:Include new errors, SCA_TYPE_NOT_ALLOWED and USER_INTERACTION_NEEDED.
- To enhance security consistency, we are implementing an update in the way we return PAN (Primary Account Number) codes to Flanks. Previously, we were displaying exactly as they were provided by the financial institution. However, from now on, the digits will be completely masked (******) except for the last four ones. This change will apply to both existing and new data retrieved by Flanks. For data where the PAN code was not properly masked, we will be making necessary updates, which could result in changes. The fields that could possibly change their value are:
- For the endpoint v0/bank/card: fields _id, pan
- For the endpoint v0/bank/card/transaction: fields _id, card_id
exchangeToPaymentCurrencyfields to v0/bank/credentials/investment/transaction endpoint. Now, all transaction amounts can be read or easily converted to all involved currencies: portfolio, investment, transaction and payment (account). All currencies and exchanges in an investment transaction are like this:
currency: Currency in which all transaction amounts are expressed. It's the same as the investment currency.
transactionCurrency: Currency in which transaction values were reported.
paymentCurrency: Currency of the account in which transaction was paid.
originalCurrency: The currency of the investment.
referenceCurrency: The currency of the portfolio.
exchange: Multiplier to convert from
referenceCurrency(investment -> portfolio)
exchangeToTransactionCurrency: Multiplier to convert from
transactionCurrency(investment -> transaction)
exchangeToPaymentCurrency: Multiplier to convert from
paymentCurrency(investment -> account)
- Add fields to v0/bank/credentials/liability endpoint
- field contractNumber, obtained from the financial institution website
- field interest, information about the liability interest
- field subtype, only for loans indicate if its mortgage or not
- Add timestamp fields in UTC:
- The endpoint for investment transactions was incorrectly documented as v0/bank/credentials/investment/transactions (plural), but the correct one is, in fact, v0/bank/credentials/investment/transaction (singular). This has been corrected. Both URLs are still valid (and work exactly the same) but we'll discontinue the support for the wrong one by Q2 2023.
- Type 63 for investment transaction types added meaning "Buy open"
- Type 64 for investment transaction types added meaning "Buy close"
- Type 65 for investment transaction types added meaning "Sell open"
- Type 66 for investment transaction types added meaning "Sell close"
- Type 49 for investment transaction type added meaning "Variation Margin"